Advanced Family Financial Planning Solutions
Family life is busy and we know that there’s always something going on. That’s why we take the time to sit down with you to think about and take control of your financial life. We don’t just look short term, we also cover the medium to long term. Seeking financial planning advice will help you feel more confident about your family’s financial future.
Typical family problems
Rest assured that you’re not alone with financial challenges, most of our clients feeling like this when we first meet. Does the following sound like your family?
- Feeling like you work just to pay the bills
- Relying on the credit card too much, no cash reserve
- Don’t have a process to manage what you earn and spend – it just happens
- Not feeling like you’re getting ahead with debt reduction or the mortgage
- Having competing priorities that you need money for
- Understand what you want but don’t know how to get ahead and measure it
- Don’t feel like the big picture of your financial life is in order
- Not sure if your expectations about what you can achieve is realistic
- Not sure how to teach your kids and teenagers about good money habits
Financial stress is one of the most common types of stress parents’ experience. Your financial life doesn’t have to be stressful, in fact we aim to make it joyful! We also believe that financial goals and planning are not about denial.
Move your family forward with Advanced Financial Planning Solutions
While it’s true we’ve even had new clients so stressed they’ve been in tears at times, our greatest achievement can be to lift that weight off their shoulders. Our priority is to sort out your financial life to give you back control.
At Advanced Financial Planning Solutions, we:
- Bring money issues to the forefront in a caring and non-judgmental way
- Take a close look at loans and debts to see if they’re sensible and keep you in control
- Take a good look at your budget, it has to be realistic, not about denial
- Advise you on how to build a cash reserve, it’s there to be used when you need it – unexpected expenses like the fridge going bung!
- Help you make sense of your competing financial goals – how to prioritise and achieve them
- Look at the medium to long term too – savings, investment, superannuation and estate planning
Our advice to families can include: Debt and mortgage reduction advice, Saving and investment advice, Family insurance protection advice, Superannuation and retirement advice, and Estate planning advice.
Advancing your family – It’s how we help clients step forward
Advanced Financial Planning Solutions:
- Have a genuine passion in this space, helping families get and stay ahead
- Have developed a process that works and can make it work for your family
- Are experienced in helping families from simple to complex matters
- Offer money coaching and a can create a personalised family financial plan
- Are here to help for the long run with ongoing advice as you meet goals and create new ones
- Provide qualified and experienced advice from Susie Erratt, a Certified Financial Planner®
- Offer flexible appointments, Skype appointments and a limited number of after-hours appointments each week
- Are a local business that is run by someone who has their own growing family
Is that the kind of financial planning support you’d like to access to help your family get and stay ahead? If so we’re here to help you.
Your first appointment is at our cost, to see how we might assist.
Is that the kind of financial planning support you’d like to access to help your family get and stay ahead?
If so we’re here to help you.
Call us on 0411 331 870 or contact us and ask for an appointment. Your first appointment is at our cost, to see how we might assist.